Oney, a subsidiary of BPCE and Auchan Holding, is an international bank created 40 years ago, by a retailer, for retailers.
While banking is our stock in trade, our retailing DNA makes us unique among other banks on the market.
Our goal is to partner consumers every day, enabling everyone to improve their day-to-day lives and consume better.
To do this, we offer solutions and innovate in 4 major businesses:
• Payments (payment cards, payment facilities, etc.)
• In particular, we are leaders in split payments, in France and several other European countries.
• 1 out of 3 split payments in France is made with Oney. This currently very popular solution allows consumers to manage their finances better by spreading certain expenses and thereby avoiding overstretching their monthly budget.
• Financing, through loan offers such as personal loans
• Knowing your customer and combating fraud, through our subsidiary Oneytrust
In total, nearly 8 million customers use our solutions every day, in stores or online, to make purchases and further their projects.
More than 17,000 stores and websites in all consumer sectors offer our solutions. Companies of all sizes, from start-ups to retail giants, use our solutions to grow their businesses in France and around the world. Boulanger, Samsung, Showroomprivé, Atol, Air France and BackMarket are just a few examples.
With our 2,300 employees and our retail partners, we have a positive vision of consumption and the ambition to invent a new way of consuming: more modern, more responsible and above all, more human.
We act every day to enable everyone to improve their day-to-day lives and consume better.
KEY FIGURES AS AT 31 December 2022
• 2,300 employees, including 1,100 in France
• 2 countries
• 17,000 sites and stores using our solutions, representing 6,500 partner brands
• Nearly 8 million customers (buy now pay later: 5 million customers per year, more than 3 million of whom are recurrent users of our solutions via the 3x 4x Oney account)
• €3.5 billion in customer projects realised through Oney’s solutions
• Net banking income: €432 million
• Net income (consolidated within the BPCE Digital & Payments Division): €214 million