Market coverage 13
["China","Cote d'Ivoire","Democratic Republic of Congo","Gambia","Ghana","Guinea","Liberia","Nigeria","Senegal","Sierra Leone","South Africa","United Arab Emirates","United Kingdom."]
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom.
- Nigeria Naira
- Switzerland Franc
- United Kingdom Pound
- United States Dollar
Zenith Bank is a Nigerian bank that offers a range of banking services, including payment solutions for its customers. The payment method offered by Zenith Bank depends on the transaction you wish to make, but here are some of the common payment options:
– Bank transfer: You can make a transfer from your Zenith Bank account to another bank account.
– Debit card: Zenith Bank issues Visa and Mastercard debit cards that can be used to make payments online or in-store.
– Zenith Mobile Banking: You can make payments via the Zenith Bank mobile app, which allows you to transfer money, pay bills, and buy products and services online.
– Zenith Internet Banking: You can also make payments via the Zenith Bank Internet Banking portal, which allows you to transfer money, pay bills, and manage your accounts online.