Market coverage 1
- Nigeria Naira
Unity Bank is a Nigerian bank that offers a variety of payment methods for its customers. Here are some of the payment methods offered by Unity Bank Nigeria:
– Bank transfer – Customers can make electronic transfers using the bank codes of the other party.
– Card payment – Customers can use their Unity Bank debit card to make payments online or in person.
– Mobile Banking – Customers can access their bank accounts via the Unity Bank mobile app to make payments and money transfers.
– Automated Teller Machine (ATM) – Customers can carry out transactions such as cash withdrawal and fund transfer using Unity Bank’s ATMs.
– Online payment – Customers can also make payments online using payment platforms such as Interswitch, Paystack, and Remita.