Union Bank of India is a public sector bank in India that offers various payment methods to its customers. Here are some of the payment methods offered by Union Bank of India:
– Credit Cards: Union Bank of India offers several types of credit cards with benefits such as cashback, reward points, travel offers, etc.
– Debit Cards: Union Bank of India’s debit cards are linked to savings or current accounts and can be used to withdraw cash from ATMs, make online purchases, or shop in stores.
– Bank Transfer: Union Bank of India customers can make bank transfers to accounts in other banks in India or abroad.
– Cash Payment: Customers can make cash payments at Union Bank of India branches.
– Cheque Payment: Customers can issue cheques to make payments or transfer money to others.