Market coverage 1
- Australia Dollar
- Canada Dollar
- India Rupee
- Japan Yen
- United Kingdom Pound
- United States Dollar
UCO Bank is one of the oldest and reputable public sector commercial banks in India. When it comes to payment methods, UCO Bank offers various services to facilitate financial transactions for its customers.
– Debit and Credit Cards: UCO Bank provides debit and credit cards to customers, which can be used for online payments, cash withdrawals at ATMs, and point-of-sale transactions.
– Online Banking Services: UCO Bank offers an online banking platform called “UCO e-Banking” that allows customers to access their bank accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, recharge mobile phones, and perform other banking operations from their home or office.
– Electronic Fund Transfers: UCO Bank facilitates electronic fund transfers within the country and internationally through systems such as NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service). These services enable fast and secure transfers between different bank accounts.
– Mobile Payment Services: UCO Bank also offers mobile payment services such as UPI (Unified Payments Interface), which allows customers to instantly transfer money from their mobile phones using UPI-enabled applications.
– Bill Payments: UCO Bank customers can use online bill payment services to settle their electricity, telephone, water, gas bills, etc. directly from their bank account.