Techcombank is one of the largest commercial banks in Vietnam and offers a variety of payment methods for customers. Here are some of the payment methods offered by Techcombank:
– Credit cards: Techcombank offers Visa, Mastercard, and JCB credit cards, which can be used for both online and offline payments. Credit card holders can also enjoy benefits such as cashback, reward miles, and discounts at Techcombank’s partners.
– Debit cards: Techcombank’s debit cards allow customers to make payments and cash withdrawals at ATMs and retail points of sale. Debit cards can be used for online and offline purchases, but funds are directly debited from the customer’s account.
– Mobile payments: Techcombank offers a mobile app, Techcombank Mobile Banking, which allows customers to transfer money, pay bills, and make online payments using their mobile phone.
– Bank transfers: Customers can make bank transfers using their Techcombank account to send money to other bank accounts in Vietnam and abroad.
– Cash payments: Customers can also make cash payments at Techcombank branches.