Market coverage 1
Raiffeisen is one of the largest cooperative banks in Austria and offers several payment methods to its customers. Here is some information about the common payment methods used by Raiffeisen in Austria:
– Bank transfers: Bank transfers are a common way to transfer funds from one Raiffeisen account to another bank account in Austria or abroad. Raiffeisen customers can make transfers using online banking services, ATMs, or by visiting a Raiffeisen branch.
– Debit cards: Raiffeisen provides debit cards to customers for online payments or in-store purchases. Raiffeisen debit cards are typically linked to the customer’s current account and allow cash withdrawals at ATMs.
– Credit cards: In addition to debit cards, Raiffeisen also offers credit cards that allow customers to make purchases and have deferred payments. Credit cards may offer additional benefits such as rewards, travel insurance, etc.
– Mobile payments: Raiffeisen also supports mobile payments through popular payment apps like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Customers can link their Raiffeisen debit or credit cards to these apps and make payments using their smartphone or smartwatch.
– Automatic direct debits: Raiffeisen allows customers to set up automatic direct debits to pay their recurring bills such as electricity, gas, phone bills, etc. This facilitates regular bill payments without the need to manually settle them each time.