Market coverage 1
- Malaysia Ringgit
Public Bank is one of the leading banks in Malaysia, offering a comprehensive range of banking services, including payment options for its customers. With regards to payment method, Public Bank offers several options to Malaysian consumers.
Here are some of the payment methods offered by Public Bank in Malaysia:
– Cash payments – Customers can make cash payments at any branch of the bank.
– Credit card payments – Public Bank offers a range of credit cards with flexible payment options and rewards for cardholders.
– Bank transfers – Customers can make bank transfers to other bank accounts in Malaysia or abroad.
– Automatic payment deductions – Public Bank allows customers to set up automatic deductions for recurring payments such as utility bills or loan payments.
– Online payments – The bank offers online payment services for online purchases and utility bills.