Market coverage 1
- Japan Yen
- Nigeria Naira
- United Kingdom Pound
- United States Dollar
Polaris Bank is a Nigerian bank that offers several payment methods to its customers. Here are some of the main payment methods offered by the bank:
– Debit cards: Polaris Bank offers Mastercard debit cards that can be used to make payments in physical stores, online, and to withdraw cash from ATMs.
– Mobile banking: Polaris Bank customers can conduct banking transactions from their mobile phone using the bank’s mobile app. This app allows checking account balances, transferring money, paying bills, and recharging mobile phones.
– Internet banking: Polaris Bank customers can access their bank account online using the bank’s Internet Banking service. This service allows checking account balances, transferring money, paying bills, and managing debit cards.
– Bank transfer: Polaris Bank customers can make bank transfers using their online banking account or by visiting one of the bank’s branches.
– Card payment: Polaris Bank customers can also use their debit card to make online payments on merchant sites that accept card payments.