PayJustNow is an online payment method available in South Africa. It allows consumers to split the cost of their purchases into three equal payments, made over a three-month period.
Here are some key points to know about PayJustNow:
– Payment Flexibility: PayJustNow provides users with the option to make immediate purchases without having to pay the full amount upfront. Instead, the total amount is divided into three equal installments, which the user is required to repay over a three-month period.
– No Interest: Unlike some installment payment systems, PayJustNow does not impose any interest or additional fees on users. The total purchase amount is simply divided into three equal payments.
– Quick Approval Process: Approval for purchases through PayJustNow is typically quick and straightforward. Users need to provide certain personal and financial information to be eligible for the installment payment option.
– Participating Merchants: PayJustNow is accepted by a number of merchants in South Africa, both online and in physical stores. Users can check if a merchant accepts PayJustNow by referring to the list of partners on the PayJustNow website.
– Mobile Application: PayJustNow offers a mobile application to facilitate purchases and payments. Users can manage their purchases, check their payment history, and make repayments through the application.