Here are some of the payment methods offered by Nedbank:
– Credit and debit cards: Nedbank offers a variety of credit and debit cards, including Visa and Mastercard. Customers can use their card to make purchases in-store, online, or withdraw cash from ATMs.
– Bank transfer: Nedbank customers can make bank transfers to pay bills or transfer money to other bank accounts.
– Online payments: Nedbank offers an online payment service called “Nedbank Online Shopping” that allows customers to pay for their online purchases using their Nedbank bank account.
– Mobile payments: Nedbank also offers a mobile payment service called “Nedbank App Suite” that allows customers to pay bills and transfer money to other bank accounts using their mobile phone.
– Cheque payments: Nedbank customers can also make cheque payments by filling out a cheque and depositing it at their nearest Nedbank branch.