Market coverage 1
- Bangladesh Taka
- Japan Yen
- United Kingdom Pound
- United States Dollar
Mutual Trust Bank is a commercial bank based in Bangladesh. It offers various payment methods to its customers, including:
– Bank transfer: Customers can transfer funds from their MTB bank account to another national or international bank account.
– Credit/debit card: Customers can use their MTB credit/debit card to make online and in-store payments.
– Cheques: Customers can use MTB cheques to make payments.
– Mobile Banking: Customers can make payments using the bank’s mobile app, which is available on Android and iOS platforms.
– Internet Banking: Customers can make payments using the bank’s Internet Banking interface, which is accessible from their computer.