Market coverage 1
- Nigeria Naira
- United Kingdom Pound
- United States Dollar
FCMB (First City Monument Bank) is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria, offering a variety of payment methods for both domestic and international transactions. Here are some of the payment methods offered by FCMB in Nigeria:
– Debit and credit cards – FCMB customers can obtain debit and credit cards for transactions within Nigeria and abroad. Available credit cards include Visa Gold, Visa Classic, Visa Platinum, and MasterCard.
– Bank transfers – FCMB customers can perform electronic bank transfers to other banks within Nigeria through channels such as NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), NIP (Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Instant Payment), and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement).
– Mobile banking – FCMB customers can perform payments, transfers, and transactions from their mobile phone via the FCMB mobile app.
– Internet banking – FCMB offers an online banking portal that allows customers to manage their account, perform transfers and payments, check their balance and transaction history, as well as access other banking services.
– Bill payments – FCMB also offers bill payment services for public utilities such as electricity, water, gas, as well as telecommunications and cable bills.