BGZ BNP Paribas is a Polish bank that offers various payment methods to its clients. Here is some information about the most common payment methods offered by BGZ BNP Paribas in Poland:
– Credit cards: BGZ BNP Paribas offers Visa and Mastercard credit cards that can be used to make purchases in-store or online, as well as to withdraw cash from ATMs.
– Bank transfers: BGZ BNP Paribas clients can make bank transfers in Poland or abroad from their bank account.
– Mobile payments: BGZ BNP Paribas also offers mobile payment options for in-store purchases, online payments, and person-to-person transfers.
– Internet payments: The bank also offers an online payment solution called eBGŻ, which allows clients to pay online using their bank account.
– Automatic direct debits: BGZ BNP Paribas clients can also set up automatic direct debits to pay bills or other regular payments.