Axis Bank is one of the leading banks in India and offers a range of payment methods for individuals and businesses. Here are some details about the payment methods offered by Axis Bank:
– Credit and debit cards: Axis Bank offers a range of credit and debit cards to cater to customers’ needs. Credit and debit cards can be used to make purchases online and offline, as well as to withdraw cash from ATMs.
– Online banking: Customers can use the Axis Bank mobile app or website to make online transactions, including transfers, bill payments, and online purchases.
– Electronic funds transfer: Customers can make electronic funds transfers via Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, or by visiting an Axis Bank branch.
– Cash deposits: Customers can make cash deposits at any Axis Bank branch.
– Cheques: Customers can issue cheques to make payments.
– Mobile payments: Customers can make payments using their mobile phone, for example, by using the Axis Pay app.
– Electronic wallet: Axis Bank also offers an electronic wallet called Axis Pay UPI, which allows customers to make online and offline payments using their mobile phone.
It should be noted that the payment methods offered by Axis Bank may vary depending on the type of bank account or credit card you hold. For more information about the payment methods offered by Axis Bank, I suggest you contact the bank directly or visit their website.