Market coverage 1
- Australia Dollar
- Canada Dollar
- China Yuan Renminbi
- Hong Kong Dollar
- India Rupee
- Japan Yen
- New Zealand Dollar
- Singapore Dollar
- Switzerland Franc
- United Kingdom Pound
- United States Dollar
Affin Bank is a Malaysian bank that offers various payment methods to its customers. Here are some of the most common payment methods offered by Affin Bank:
– Credit cards: Affin Bank offers different credit cards, such as the Affin Bank Visa Classic card and the Affin Bank Visa Gold card, which offer benefits such as reward points and cashback.
– Debit cards: Affin Bank also offers debit cards that can be used to make purchases in-store or online, as well as to withdraw cash from ATMs.
– Bank transfers: Affin Bank customers can make bank transfers to local or overseas bank accounts using their Affin Bank account.
– Online payments: Affin Bank customers can make online payments through the bank’s online banking services or mobile apps.
– Mobile payments: Affin Bank also offers mobile payment services, which allow customers to pay bills and make money transfers using their mobile phones.