Market coverage 1
- Nigeria Naira
Access Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria and offers several payment methods to its customers. Here are some of the payment methods offered by Access Bank in Nigeria:
– Debit and credit cards: Access Bank issues Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards to enable its customers to make online and in-store purchases, as well as withdraw money from ATMs.
– Mobile banking: Access Bank has a mobile app that allows its customers to access their bank accounts and perform transactions such as money transfers, bill payments, airtime purchases, and more.
– QR code payments: Access Bank has introduced a QR code payment system that allows customers to quickly and easily pay for their purchases by scanning a QR code with their smartphone.
– Money transfers: Access Bank offers national and international money transfers via its online and mobile channels, as well as in-branch.
– Recharge card payments: Access Bank also has a recharge card that enables customers to pay for goods and services using money stored on their recharge card.